The Custom Need For Madness Wiki forums
Hello, and welcome to the wiki's fourm!. If you don't know that much about the wiki, we can help you out!! Please register to access all of the features that this fourm has!
Hello, and welcome to the wiki's fourm!. If you don't know that much about the wiki, we can help you out!! Please register to access all of the features that this fourm has!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the brand NEW Custom NFM Wiki forum! The founder of this is ToaZahrok :)

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Log in  RegisterRegister  Please join the main wiki now!!  

An update on the Custom NFM Wiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBusterZX
Custom Car Master
Custom Car Master
TheBusterZX

An update on the Custom NFM Wiki Empty
PostSubject: An update on the Custom NFM Wiki   An update on the Custom NFM Wiki EmptyThu Oct 27, 2016 3:42 pm

For a while this wiki has been on a extreme hiatus with development and sadly, I don't know if ToaZahrok will return to help on what he started. I've decided to overhaul the forums as well as the wiki it's self, because it is pretty outdated to the main NFM Wiki. It may take a little while since I have to motivate myself to do this solo but I'm sure it will be worth it.

So that's all I got to say right now, so just keep on making custom car and stay mad insane
Back to top Go down
https://custom-wiki.forumotion.com

An update on the Custom NFM Wiki
Page 1 of 1